It helps to find other activities you can do to occupy your time when you want to eat but you know that you don’t need to eat.
Get a jar and fill it peoces of paper that have activities on them. When you feel like eating just to eat, grab a paper out of the jar and complete the activity.
- learn to paint a cool nail design
- create an inspiration board with all your goals (both career, health, financial)
- organize your closet to make it look really cute
-start writing a book/short story
- design dream outfits on polyvore
- go for a walk
- start a new workout challenge online
- learn a dance routine to favorite song
- call a friend
- color in a coloring book
- watch your favorite Disney movie
- find a tv show to become addicted too (my current addiction is Game of Thrones)
- watch past episodes of The Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeover Weightloss editions online for inspiration and motivation.
- create your own cookbook. Print off all your favorite recipes and organize them in a binder and decorate it. Now you will have lots of healthy options to make!
- design your dream house on the game The Sims.
- draw pictures
- Learn to play an instrument (there are online tutorials for anything!)
- drink a glass of water
The majority of these activities can not be completed in one sitting, so this will give you plenty to do between meal/snack times.
Losing weight is hard
Changing your lifestyle or fitness levels is hard
You will make mistakes
You will learn a lot about yourself and those around you
Its OK and normal to be scared that you will fail - lets talk about it
Its OK to be honest about your fears - lets talk about it
Don’t be afraid to change your method or direction if it’s not working
You don’t have to pretend your journey is easy to make your followers happy
Be humble. Love yourself.